- Genre Strategy
- Languages Multilanguage
- Singleplayer Yes
- Multiplayer Yes
- CO OP No
About This Game
History is as yet unwritten.
Napoleon: Total War™ is the new chapter in the critically acclaimed Total War™ series and opens up a new narrative layer to the genre-defining franchise. From the early Italian campaign to the battle of Waterloo, Napoleon covers two decades of relentless battles, a backdrop of a world in flames against which the story of an extraordinary military career unfolds.
Whether you play as the legendary general or against him, the outcome of war can never be guaranteed. The course of history relies on your ability to lead your troops through the most intense battles as never seen before in a Total War game.
- The genre-defining franchise brings Napoleon to life
Napoleon: Total War defines a new standard within the genre with exciting characters and a cinematic narrative, mind-blowing battle sequences and an unrivaled mix of turn-based and real-time strategy.
- Three new episodic campaigns
Take command and lead your armies on land and sea over three campaigns: Italy, Egypt and Mastery of Europe. The seamless mix of objective-based missions and sandbox experience makes this the most complete Total War experience to date.
- Cutting-edge multiplayer
Napoleon features fully integrated multiplayer modes and a complete set of online functionalities: Steam achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform editor and voice communications.
- All new Napoleonic battles and units
Advanced weaponry enables new tactical options and even more exciting real-time battles on an epic scale, while the highly detailed environments and improved battlefield buildings guarantee a realistic recreation of famous historical battles.
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® or greater or AMD® Athlon® equivalent CPU
- GPU: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware accelerated video card with shader version 2.0 support, 256 MB video memory
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (XP,) 2 GB RAM (Vista™)
- HDD: 15 GB free hard disk space formatted as NTFS
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™
- Other: Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels