- Genre Strategy
- Region Worldwide
- Languages Multilanguage
- Singleplayer Yes
- Multiplayer Yes
- CO OP No
- Release Date Q4 2015
Your Life for Aiur!
Legacy of the Void casts you in the role of Hierarch Artanis, leader of the technologically advanced protoss race. Years ago, the protoss homeworld of Aiur fell to the merciless zerg Swarm. Now, you have raised a powerful fleet of warships known as the Golden Armada and are poised to reclaim your world. But an ancient evil threatens your destiny and the fate of the entire Koprulu Sector. The galaxy’s only hope is for you to reunite the protoss factions and defeat the coming darkness.
- Get Your Arch On – With the cooperative Archon Mode, you and a friend share control over a single base and army. Develop detailed game plans and focus your attentions to take down your adversaries.
- Form Alliances – With the Allied Commanders cooperative mode, join forces with a friend and take on the role of a StarCraft commander as you battle through scenarios, level up, and show off your real-time strategy skill in a team environment.
- Strike from the Shadows – Explore the strategic depths of the game with six fresh units – two for each race – and enjoy new abilities for the units you already know and love.
- Experience the Epilogue – After you play through the Prologue and the Protoss single-player campaign, wrap up the StarCraft II trilogy storyline by finding out what happens to each race in the Epilogue.
- Unique Portraits and a New Unit Skin – Unlock three unique Protoss-inspired portraits for StarCraft II and dominate your enemies in style with your new Protoss unit skin.