- Genre Simulation
- Region Worldwide
- Languages Multilanguage
- Singleplayer Yes
- Multiplayer No
- CO OP No
Welcome to Windenburg!
Live it up in the beautiful world of Windenburg with The Sims 4 Get Together! Explore picturesque landmarks like the sprawling hedge maze at the garden chateau, alluring pools at the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins. Grab a delicious espresso from the barista at the café, chat up your crush at the pub, and dance all night at the discotheque. Get together for exciting group activities like foosball, midnight bonfires, super-secret dance parties, and more! Sims can also join different clubs with distinct personalities and styles to meet new Sims and live it up!
Explore a new world. Discover the beautiful world of Windenburg! Explore its scenic neighborhoods including the charming traditional countryside, bustling town square, ultra-modern business district, and exclusive private island.
Meet new Sims. There’s just something about Sims from Windenburg that makes you want to meet them all. Join different clubs, each with their own interests, personalities, and styles. Can’t find the perfect club? Create and customize your own. Playing with different clubs unlocks unique rewards for Sims to enjoy.
Rule the dance floor. Take the party to the next level with new DJ & dancing skills. Pump up the crowd by creating the perfect mix in the DJ booth, then jump on the dance floor and show off all new dance moves.
Party anywhere. Throw parties anytime, anywhere! Head out to the ruins or any local hotspot, and set up the DJ booth to get the party started. Build a bonfire to heat things up, dare other Sims to get into some hilarious situations, and sneak away for a quick romp in the bushes with that special Sim.
Get styled. Use the new walk-in closet to try on a variety of different outfits with other Sims to get their reactions – for better or worse. Select outfits for all of your Sims and get ready for a big night out. Feeling frisky? Sneak into the closet for a little WooHoo while no one’s watching.
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- GPU: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- RAM: At least 2 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Other: Internet connection required for product activation.