Requires The Sims 3 to play
Your Sims can become fearless heroes and ace entrepeneurs.
Widen your Sim’s horizons with a bunch of killer new career opportunities. With The Sims™ 3 Ambitions, decide whether your Sim will be the brave town hero or cause loads of mischief among their neighbors. Make your Sim save the day as a brave firefighter, change the town as a leading architect, or live on the edge as a tattoo artist. Will your Sim find success as a billionaire high-tech inventor or eke out a living as a bumbling mad scientist? Will they uncover secrets as a private investigator by dusting for prints or roughing up a suspect for information? Their future is entirely in your hands!
Go online to make movies, show off your creations, download exclusive content and more.
• For the first time ever, you control your Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job.
• Be a hero or mess with the neighbours - As a firefighter, private investigator, doctor, ghost hunter, and more!
• Choose how your Sim’s career progresses - Will they work for good or evil, pursue creative endeavors, rise to success as a mogul, or shirk responsibility as a slacker?
• Your Sim’s on-the-job choices now change their town and affect other Sims as well - Modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
• Enjoy all-new skills and activities! - Master the arts of inventing, sculpting, and tattooing, and use your skills to earn Simoleons.
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7