- Genre Simulation
- Region Worldwide
- Languages Multilanguage
- Singleplayer Yes
New cars, motorcycles, and more for your Sims!
Shift gears and take your Sims for a spin with The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff. For the first time ever in a stuff pack, your Sims can get new cars along with furnishings, décor, and apparel in four distinct vehicle‐themed lifestyles. Will your Sims embody the speed demon way of life?
Or cruise in classic luxury automobiles with the top down? Will they rebel against the establishment in pin‐up girl dresses and rockabilly tough guy attire? Or pursue a life of intrigue with spy‐themed, sexy apparel and automobiles? Whatever their lifestyle, The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff takes your Sims on the rides of their lives!
• Give your Sims the rides they’ve always dreamed of—and the lifestyles that go with them.
• Enjoy four all‐new styles of fashions, furnishings, and vehicles: Racing, Intrigue, Rockabilly, and Classic Luxury.
• Create the ultimate garage to house your Sim’s professional race car or hot rod.
• Deck out your Sim’s house in luxurious accessories to match their sleek new, luxurious rides.
Requires The Sims 3 to play
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7