Let loose and live a little.
It's time to indulge your Sims' inner party-loving rock star. The Sims 3: Late Night Expansion Pack for the PC lets your Sims explore the hectic craze of city life in a whole new way: hit the local dive bars, go clubbing, and party with some blood-sucking vampires. Hey, they deserve to have fun too, just don’t let them near your Sims’ necks. This expansion also includes a new set of career options. Your Sims can serve up drinks as a mixologist, shred on the guitar in a rock band, or become a local celebrity who demands V.I.P. seating, wherever they go.
Your late night lifestyle will affect your home life and the items you can add to your house. Apartments and elevators have been added, giving you and your Sim family new housing options. As for the Sims themselves, they’ve been given new customization options too. It’s not just clothing this time, but their physical appearance can be altered with muscle tone and the size of their breasts. Trying to seal the deal with that hot Sim standing at the bar? Flex those muscles, baby.
Download The Sims 3: Late Night Expansion Pack and give your Sims’ social lives a boost. Live the celebrity high life with fancy cars and penthouses, build a quiet life where you get together with a few friends, or become a train-wreck, cause a ruckus, and get banned from the best clubs in town — it’s up to you to decide.
• Hang out at the hottest spots in town, from dive bars to dance clubs to chic lounges, complete with bouncers.
• Gain fame and fortune as a member of a music band, mixologist, director, or local celebrity.
• Explore certain areas of town in the thick of the night and you may be initiated into the dark life of a vampire.
• Gain access to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars.
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 300 MB of free space (6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- OS: 29 October 2010