Take the party outside. Outdoor items and décor for your Sims' homes.
For the first time ever, your Sims can get the best in outdoor luxury for their homes. Whether they’re decorating the perfect patio, setting the mood with a cool new hot tub, or firing up a state-of-the-art grill for the ultimate BBQ, your Sims’ outdoor decor is getting a boost. Give your Sims everything they need for a stylish and comfortable outdoor living space with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living!
• Build the perfect al fresco setting for your Sims - Stylish furnishings, outdoor electronics, and cozy fire pits and fireplaces.
• Give your Sims several uniquely styled hot tubs - Where they can relax with friends or get romantic with someone special.
• Turn up the heat with an all-new built-in countertop grill - Part of your Sims’ outdoor kitchen and take their cooking to a whole new level.
• Choose from two new styles. “Garden Terrace” features elegant wrought-iron pieces, while “Sunset on the Veranda” embraces the warmth of outdoors.
• Dress your Sims in an array of chic but casual attire - For a great day in the sun or a relaxing evening under the stars.
Requires The Sims 3 to play
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- GPU: A 128 MB Vide• Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 250 MB of free space (6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3)with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7