Childlike joy. Teen angst. Elder wisdom. Live every age to the fullest!
Enjoy a whole spectrum of rich life experiences with your Sims! Start off in the imagination-fueled world of childhood and embrace the drama of the teen years. Experience the complicated realities of adult life, then reap the benefits of growing up in each life stage.
A wealth of new options and activities makes your Sims’ lives more meaningful than ever before, whatever their ages. With new celebrations, dramatic life events, and all-new ways for your Sims to express their creativity, The Sims 3 Generations lets your Sims live life to the fullest!
• Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! - Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And so much more!
• New celebrations make every age more fun! - Whether it’s a raging all-teen party while the parents are out, a high school graduation or an official wedding ceremony.
• New drama unfolds! - From bachelor party hi-jinks to getting in trouble for bad grades to hearing rumours around town about Sims who cheat on their spouses, hilarity ensues when new drama unfolds!
• Sims will enjoy all-new ways to be creative - Including tinkering with chemistry sets, making their own home movies that they can watch on their own TVs, playing make believe as an astronaut, dinosaur, princess, and more!
• All of the new activities, celebrations, and drama are easier than ever to remember and reminisce about - A new Memories system that keeps track of major life moments and also lets you share them on Facebook or your Sims My Page!
Requires The Sims 3 to play
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- GPU: At least 2.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HDD: 128 MB Video Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 support
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7