Pets make your Sims happier!
Make your Sims’ home feel even more alive with a new pet!
Sometimes an animal is the best companion. Your Sims will love their new pets and all the things they can do. Teaching them tricks is only the beginning. They’ll travel with your Sims as they go about their day, and provide endless and unpredictable entertainment.
Just like your Sims, these pets are customizable, with their own unique appearances and traits. And they’re smart, too: They can be taught to accomplish a wide variety of actions outside of the usual “Fetch!” and even warn your Sims when danger threatens.
Pets will enjoy their own social lives with other animals, and you might end up with new mouths to feed! Or tame wild animals to bring them into the fold. If your Sims have been feeling lonely, be kind and get them a pet!
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7