Make your rise to fame.
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including Passport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend’s game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend’s venue in front of your friend’s Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends’ walls.
• Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs. Watch them rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
• All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists.
• Send your Sims to a friend’s game and have your friend’s Sim come to your game!
• Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims’ performance and career progression.
Requires The Sims 3 to play
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HDD: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7