- Genre Action
- Languages English
- Singleplayer Yes
- Multiplayer Yes
- CO OP Yes
- Release Date 11 Feb, 2013
You and your friends are the deadliest killers in the galaxy. Another glorious day in the Corps.
Buckle up, soldier! Welcome to Aliens™: Colonial Marines. Created by Gearbox, the critically acclaimed and fan-favourite developers of Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, you and your friends will become the most badass military outfit in the galaxy – the US Colonial Marines. It’s up to you to not just survive, but wipe out the Xeno infestation.
Enlist in the Marine Corps.
Bringing you a true sequel to the classic Aliens film, get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, motion trackers and
The most authentic Aliens experience ever.
Using authentic environments inspired by the film series including Hadley’s Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, you will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric
world where any moment could bring your death.
Drop-in/Drop-out co-operative gameplay.
The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra
firepower. The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions
within an over-arching narrative.
Loadouts and upgrades.
Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customise their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.
- CPU: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8500/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256 minimum)
- RAM: 2GB RAM (XP), 2GB RAM (Vista)
- HDD: 20GB free hard disk space
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Other: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistri